1. (Jan) Great Wall Hobbies' MiG-29SMT
2. (Feb) Moebius Models' LiS Space Pod
3. (Mar) Bachman Goldfinch
4. (Apr) Moebius Models' Invisible Man
5. (May) Amusing Hobby's Me-262 HG III
1. (Jan) Budd Root's "Cavewoman"
2. (Jan) Hasegawa 1/48 Hurricane Mk IV
3. (Feb) Pilot 1/48 Saab J21
4. (Feb) SNOOPY...
5. (Mar) ... and the RED BARON!
6. (Mar) Grandpa Munster
6a.(Mar) Grandpa and Herman together!
7. (May) RS Models 1/72 Me P.1107
8. (May) Das Werk's Luft '46 Junkers EF-127
9. (Jul) Geometric's "Nightmare Duel"
10. (Aug) Das Werk's Luft '46 Tiltrotor concept
11. (Aug) 3D Printed Vampirella!
12. (Sep) 3D Printed Mandalorean Rifle
13. (Oct) Turned a mailbox into a Gee Bee!
14. (Nov) Goodfella Resin's "Good Grief"
15. (Dec) Tamiya's P-51B "Ole II"
The Year in Review: 2021
1. (Jan) When Worlds Collide Crash Diorama
2. (Jan) Star Wars B-Wing Fighter
3. (Feb) Britain's first operational jet, the Gloster Meteor
4. (Feb) Airfix's Bristol Blenheim
5. (Mar) Aurora Cheyenne! (Atlantis repop)
6. (Apr) Hobby Boss F-111A
7. (Apr) Tamiya Wildcat
8. (Aug) Tamiya Mossy Bomber
9. (Aug) Eduard P-51D
10.(Sep) Polar Lights 1/32 Galileo
11.(Oct) Das Werk 1/32 Junkers Ef-126
12.(Oct) Cutter from Elfquest
13.(Oct) Death on the Black Coast!
14.(Dec) Polar Lights 1/350 K'Tinga
The Year in Review: 2020
1. (Jan) We got us the Josey Wales!
2. (Jan) War of the Worlds Martian!
3. (Feb) Luft 46: Lippisch P.11 Heavy Fighter
4. (Mar) A Hasegawa Messerschmitt Bf-109G-10
5. (Apr) Bandai's itty bittyest Millenium Falcon
6. (Apr) Bandai's Rebel Blockade Runner
7. (May) MPC/R2's new tool Hawk fighter
8. (Jul) Tamiya's Fw-190D-9
9. (Jul) The Starduster!
10.(Aug) Krazy Nazi Eggbeater (Triebflugel)
11.(Oct) Convair NX-2 Nuke
12.(Nov) The old AMT Spock kit reissue
13.(Dec) Gotha P.60C Zerstorer
14.(Dec) 1950s Convair Space Shuttle
The Year in Review: 2019
1. (Jan) Moebius' ResinWonder Woman
2. (Jan) Moebius' Grim Reaper
3. (Feb) Geometric's Ripley!
4. (Feb) Geo's ALIENS Xenomorph
5. (Feb) A resin kit of the 1958 Aerojet Moon Suit!
6. (Mar/Apr) A pink Stormtrooper on a Dewback!
7. (Apr) NX-01 Refit
8. (May) China's J-31 Stealthy Attack Jet
9. (July) Sky 1!
Another big damn dry spell!
10. (Oct) Monarch's Sinbad
11. (Nov) Moebius'Herman Munster!
12. (Nov) Tycho Yards' Sentinel Class Starship
13. (Dec) T2 HK!
14. (Dec) Tamiya's new Gustav
The Year in Review family portrait: 2018
1. (Jan) What an XB-51 might look like in Viet Nam
2. (Feb) Great big Russian Su-34 fighter/bomber.
3. (Mar) Nazi Flying Saucer!!
4. (May) PEACE from Wizards
5. (June) Eduard's Yak-3!
6. (June) Hobby Boss's FW-190 V18
7. (Aug) Luft 46: A Henschel 132A Jet Bomber
8. (Oct) MOSKITO!!
9. (Nov) STUKA!! (stop yelling!)
10. (Dec) GORGO!!! (you have to yell GORGO!)
11. (Dec) Made a Sandy
The Year in Review Group Shot: 2017
1. (Jan) Nausicaa and the Baby Ohmu
2. (Jan) KittyHawk's new Flapjack!
3. (Mar) Tamiya's Fw-190 F-8
4. (Apr) NELL!
5. (Apr) Star Trek TNG's Constellation Class ship.
6. (Jun) Bandai's Chicken Walker!
7. (Jul) The Bride of Frankenstein!
8. (Aug) Luft 46: A Henschel 132C Jet Bomber
9. (Sep) Maggie's Last Stand!
10. (Sep) Northrop's crazy 1950 VTOL concept
11. (Oct) Martin's crazy 1950 VTOL concept
12. (Nov) Moebius Space Station Kitbash
13. (Dec) Goodyear's crazy 1950 VTOL concept
14. (Dec) Airfix's new P-40B kit
The Year in Review - all of 2016's builds in one picture.
1. (Jan) Trumpy's Westland Whirlwind
2. (Jan) 1945 Heinkel Long Range Jet Bomber Proposal
3. (Jan) Trumpy's MiG-3
4. (Feb) Jonny Quest's SST
5. (Feb) The Millenium Falcon!
6. (Feb) Earth vs the Flying Saucers!
7. (Apr) F-107 in 'Nam Colors
8. (Apr) Mister Spock!
9. (Apr) Captain Kirk!!
10. (May) Blohm und Voss BV178 jet dive bomber
11. (Jun) A Northrop Flying Wing Fighter
12. (Jun) Henschel Hs-132B jet dive bomber
13. (Sep) DeHavilland Sea Hornet
14. (Sep) The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms!
15. (Oct) An Israeli F-16XL!
16. (Nov) Luft '46 - A Horten Amerika Bomber design!
17. (Nov) Luft '46 - Junkers EF.130 jet bomber proposal!
18. (Dec) Freedom Models' 1/48 F-20 in ROCAF Markings!
19. (Dec) Luft '46 - Lippisch P.13a delta ramjet!
20. (Dec) Luft '46 - Horton X Jet Fighter!
21. (Dec) King Kong!
The Year in Review - all of 2015's builds in one picture.
1. (Jan) A Tamiya Corsair
2. (Feb) Academy's Spitfire FR Mk 14e
3. (Mar) Kinetic's 1/48 Israeli Kfir C7
4. (Mar) Polar Lights' 1/144 C-57D
5. (Mar) This year's Star Trek kitbash, The USS Mainzer
6. (May) Luft '46: Czech Models' Me-263
7. (Jun) Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark VII
8. (Jun) Moebius Models Big Flying Sub!
9. (Jul) Spaceship Luna!
10. (Jul) A Desert Messerschmitt!
11. (Sep) A Desert Messerschmitt 262 Trainer!
12. (Oct) Republic XP-69 WWII US fighter design.
13. (Dec) USS Azrael Star Trek kitbash.
14. (Dec) Tremulis Zero Fighter WWII US rocket fighter proposal.
The Year in Review - all of 2014's builds in one picture.
1. (Jan) Polar Lights' 1/350 (32"!!) Enterprise
2. (Jan) Luft '46! Arado E 583 Jet Night Fighter
3. (Mar) Kitbashed a Lief Ericson into The USS Bucephalus
4. (Mar) JTResin's Loki Class Destroyer
5. (Apr) Good ol' AMT Klingon Battlecruiser!
6. (Apr) Hawker Hurricane Night Intruder
7. (May) Big Ugly Westland Wyvern
8. (Jul) Cylon Raider
9. (Aug) PL 1/350 TOS Enterprise with Lights!
10. (Sep) Hornethopter!
11. (Oct) Wolverine!
12. (Oct) IAR-80 WWII Rumanian fighter.
13. (Nov) The ol' Tamiya Brewster Buffalo .
14. (Nov) The ol' Hasegawa F-4E Phantom II .
15. (Dec) Revell's Russian T-50 Stealth Fighter .
16. (Dec) Hobby Boss 1/48 YF-23 .
The Year in Review: 2013
1. (Jan) Starting off with another Luft '46 projekt: Trumpeter's 1/48 Me-509
2. (Jan) Strangely enough, another Focke Wulf: Tamiya's 1/48 Fw-190A-3
3. (Jan) Brakeet!
4. (Feb) "NEXT!"
5. (Mar) Botany Bay!? OH NO!
6. (Mar) Another Star Trek Kitbash from Modular Models parts: The USS Ascender
7. (Apr) Another Star Trek Kitbash using Dark Star parts: The USS Chaffee
8. (Apr) Ertl's 1/48 Douglas A-20C in British North African markings
9. (May) Trumpeter's new Spiteful
10.(Jun) USS Shangri-La conversion kit.
11.(Jul) Revell PV-1 Ventura .
12.(Aug) Can you not see, all around you, the dragon's breath?
13.(Aug) Meng Ki-98 Japanese WWII Proposal
14.(Sep) Hasegawa's Shinden II from the video game "Ace Combat".
15.(Oct) NAKED GIRL WARNING! Mother of Dragons A nude figure model
16.(Nov) Revell/Monogram's Battlestar Galactica Viper from the original series
17.(Dec) Fantastic Platic's Hydra Parasite from "Captain America".
The Year in Review: 2012
1. (Jan) 1/72 Focke Wulf Entwurf II, a "Luft 46" subject from Planet Models.
2. (Jan) 1/48 Focke Wulf Ta-152H-0, from Dragon Models.
3. (Jan) 50mm cannon-armed 1/48 Me-262A-1a/U4, from Hobby Boss.
4. (Feb) A Star Trek Kitbash from Modular Models parts: The USS Minmus
5. (Feb) Fantastic Plastic's Manta, from Sky Captain.
6. (Mar) Moebius 2001 Clipper ...in UPS markings?!.
7. (Apr) Pegasus Mercury 9 Rocket Ship ...in Nazi markings?!
8. (May) Mer'Q 9 class Klingon kitbash using the Mercury 9 kit
9. (Jul) Pegasus Alpha Centauri Flying Saucer abducting a cow!
10. (Jul) USS Themistocles, another Star Trek Kitbash
11. (Aug) FIREFOX!
12. (Sep) Starbase 51, yet another Star Trek Kitbash
13. (Nov) Aaaaand one last Star Trek kitbash for the year, USS Claymore .
14. (Nov) Fantastic Plastic XSL-1 Moonship in Space Fighter livery
15. (Dec) Moebius Models' Black Widow
16. (Dec) Fantastic Plastic BAE Harrier II
17. (Dec) AMT's Leif Ericson Reissue
The Year in Review: 2011
1. (Jan) Focke Wulf Entwurf III, a "Luft 46" subject from Planet Models.
2. (Jan) Boeing Blended-Wing Bomber by Fantastic Plastic.
3. (Jan) Beany and Cecil! by Diceman Creations.
4. (Mar) 2001 Orion 2 cargo shuttle from Stargazer Models.
5. (Apr) 1/5 Tarzan and Silverback from Amazing Figure Modeler.
6. (May) Anagrand Messerschmitt P.08.01 proposed long-range WWII bomber.
7. (June) USS Jenolin in resin, from the TNG episode "Relics".
8. (July) NFO!! Atlantis' TR-3E UFO in, why not, Nazi makings.
9. (Aug) F-16XL! Wild Hare Ass'n's 1/32 conversion.
10 (Oct) USS Ibn Daud kitbash with Modular Models shuttle carrier pod.
11. (Oct) "Stuck on You." - a hot chick fighting a dinosaur!
12. (Nov) Moebius Models NuBSG Viper Mk II.
13. (Dec) A Star Trek Kitbash from a Perry Rhodan model: The UES Perry
The Year in Review: 2010
1. (Jan) X-Men's Blackbird, a resin kit by Fantastic Plastic
2. (Jan) Alliance's Abbe Class Destroyer, a Star Trek Fanon design from Jackill
3. (Feb) Bronco Models' 1/35 Piloted V-1
4. (April) A Mars Mission vehicle kitbash
5. (May) Hasegawa's 1/20 Ma.K. Falke
6. (June) Tamiya's 1/48 F-84G
7. (July) Moebius Models' Mummy!
8. (Sept) Tamiya's 1/48 P-47D
9. (Oct) AMT's Star Wars Speeder Bike
10. (Nov) Moebius' new Frankenstein
11. (Dec) Rozenzweig Class Trek starship kitash
12. (Dec) Hasegawa 1/48 Kyushu Shindenkai
The Year in Review: 2009
1. (Jan) A Star Trek "Heavy Survey Shuttlecraft" kitbashed out of Moebius' reissue of the old Aurora Fantastic Voyager.
2. (Feb) A Starship kitbashed out of the wings left over from that Voyager model.
BIG DAMN DRY SPELL!
3. (Jul) The classic Aurora Ragnarok Orbital Interceptor.
4. (Sep). USS Columbus kitbashed from the Polar Lights Enterprise
5. (Nov). USS Raan built using the Alliance Models Belknap class conversion kit.
6. (Nov). Hobbycraft's 1/48 Messerchmitt Bf-109D.
7. (Dec). Tamiya's 1/48 Nakajima "Rufe".
8. (Dec). Hasegawa 1/48 Spitfire Mk IXc, finished up from a kit I'd started a few years ago.
9. (Dec 31, 10:30PM). Classic Aurora Tarzan, finished at the last moment!
The Year in Review: 2008
1. (Jan) Eduard's 1/48 Focke Wulf 190A-8
2. (Feb) Collect-Aire's 1/48 resin McDonnell XP-67 Moonbat
3. (Feb/Mar) Revell's 1/72 Horton 229, German WWII experimental flying wing fighter
4. (Mar) Pacific Coast Models' 1/32 Macchi MC.200 Italian WWII fighter, shown with the cowl of a real one!
5. (May) USS Saipan Star Trek kitbash
6. (Jun) Dragon's 1/48 Heinkel 162D with forward-swept wings
7. (Jul) Planet Models' 1/72 Heinkel P.1079B proposed WWII German Night Fighter.
8. (Jul) Fantastic Plastic's real strange Rheimetal Borsig VTOL concept from WWII.
9. (Aug) Anigrand's 1/144 Daimler Benz Project "B" bomber component.
10. (Aug) Italeri's 1/72 Tu-22 "Blinder" supersonic bomber.
11. (Sep) Alfred Wong's 1/72 resin Star Wars A-Wing fighter.
12. (Oct) Bandai's kit of the Gunship from the anime "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind."
13. (Nov) Hasegawa's 1/48 Bell P-400 Airacobra.
14. (Dec) USS Sultana, an Excelsior-based transport kitbash.
15. (Dec) USS Val'Walo, a starship kitbashed out of a Gundam.
The Year in Review: 2007
1. Alfred Wong's 1/48 SA-43 Hammerhead from Starship Modeler
1. Starship Modeler's USS Illusive Conversion
1. USS Triumph kitbash
1. Special Hobby's Heinkel P.1078
1. Monsters in Motion's 2001 Moon Bus
2. Fantastic Plastic's 1950s Atomic Bomber
3. Fine Molds' Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
4. Revell of Germany's Star Wars Republic Star Destroyer
5. Jonny Quest figure kit
6. Classic Airframes' 1/48 DeHavilland Hornet F.3
7. Alliance Models' 1/1000 Leif Ericson Galactic Cruiser
8. Eduard's 1/48 Nakajima Ki-115 Tsurugi
9. Refurbish of Lunar Models' 32" Seaview
10. Resin Ranger's Type 9 Shuttlecraft
11. Stargazer's 1/288 scale Serenity
12. Fantastic Plastic' Horton Rocket Wing
13. Warhammer 40,000 Tau Sky Ray
14. Ace Combat 5 ADF-1F Falken by Bandai
15. Warhammer 40,000 Tau Piranha
16. Diorama with the two Tau vehicles above
The Year in Review: 2006
2. Starship Modeler's Space 1999 Hawk kit
3. USS Masao Destroyer Kitbash
4. Revell/Monogram 1/48 F-15I
5. Fine Molds "Porco Rosso" Savoia Seaplane
6. Pro Modeler 1/48 F-86D
7. Revell of Germany's Star Wars (episode III) AT-RT
8. Polar Lights Dick Tracy
9. Fliegerhorst Models 1/48 Resin Bv208
10. Tamiya's 1/48 Citroen German Staff Car
11. Revell of Germany's 1/72 Bv194
12. Monogram's old Blue Thunder Helicopter kit
13. Hasegawa's 1/72 Macross YF-21
14. USS Tiburon Kitbash
15. HobbyCraft's 1/48 Seafire Mk XV
The Year in Review: 2005
2. USS Dominion, Dreadnought from the Star Trek Technical manual
3. USS Shaitan, Destroyer from the Star Trek Technical manual
4. USS Ptolemy, Transport/Tug from the Star Trek Technical manual
5. AMTech's Focke Wulf Ta-183, Naval Version
6. Hasegawa's Macross YF-19 in USAF markings
7. Starcraft's USS Asmodeus Starfleet gunboat
8. Starcraft's USS Grissom from Star Trek III
9. Romulan "Seabird" kitbash
11. TIE "Penetrator" Star Wars kitbash
12. "Lucky Star" Ripley figure kit
13. USS Grand Alliance - refurb, repaint and redecal
The Year in Review: 2004
2. Hasegawa's 1/48 scale Japanese "Kate"
3. Nichimo's good ol' 1/48 Japanese "Nick"
4. Tamiya's 1/48 Donier Do335B-2 "Pfiel"
5. Pro Modeler's 1/48 Arado Ar-234C
6. Dragon's 1/48 Junkers Ju-188A-1
7. USS Essex kitbash
8. Alfred Wong's 1/48 Star Wars Y-Wing, released by SMT
9. DML's 1/72 Northrop YF-23
10. Planet Models' 1/72 Focke Wulf 3X1000 projekt
11. Panda Models' 1/48 Lockheed F-35
12. USS Crockett, Scout from the Star Trek Technical manual
13. USS Coventry kitbash
14. Testors' 1/48 Bell/Boeing MV-22 Osprey
15. 1/2500 USS majestic
16. USS Soryu kitbash
17. 1/72 SA-10 "Grumble" SAM vehicle
18. RS Models' Blohm und Voss AE607
19. PM Models' Messerschmitt P.1111
20. Planet Models' Messerschmitt Me-329
The Year in Review: 2003
2. USS Coeur de Lion kitbash
3. Eduard's 1/48 Bell P-39Q
4. AMT Klingon battlecruiser with custom Romulan decals
5. Jimmy Flintstone's 1/6 "Batgirl Undressing"
6. USS Reeses kitbash
7. Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar Ravager
8. AMTech's 1/48 Ta-183, JG2 markings
9. Starcraft's USS Reliant
10. Starcraft's USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A
11. Starcraft's USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (TOS)
12. Hasegawa's 1/48 P-47D razorback in Dad's markings
13. Fine Molds 1/72 Star Wars X-Wing - Red Five in flight
14. "Seaview Rising"
15. Polar Lights' repop of the aurora Batplane
16. Hasegawa's 1/48 F-104C Starfighter
17. Tamiya's 1/48 Me-262A-2a jabo
18. 1/5 Conan the Barbarian by Needful Things
19. Academy's 1/48 P-47N in my Dad's markings
The Year in Review: 2002
Records do not exist of the Dark Times before 2002. We shall not speak of it.
Back to InPayne
1. Starship Modeler's USS Illusive Conversion
1. USS Triumph kitbash
1. Special Hobby's Heinkel P.1078
1. Monsters in Motion's 2001 Moon Bus